Recent Changes to SCRC Data Capture and Analysis Software
(From June 1990 to July 1990)
G. R. Detillieux
Spinal Cord Research Centre,
The University of Manitoba,
Winnipeg, Canada R3E 0J9
- Drawing of cycle crossings, for manual setting, has been optimised.
- The "Raw waveform display" now ends properly when interrupted by a
- Bin numbers are now indicated correctly during the preview of an average.
- When using the "View" operation to view parameters, the correct key sequence
for selecting the current analysis type is shown.
- The help file has been cleaned up.
- The X axis is now shown directly under the lowest sweep on the display,
not necessarily right at the bottom of the display.
- The time marker line now remains on screen when the top titles are omitted.
- The "Frames" message is omitted if there are no triggered channels.
Extraneous error messages no longer appear when the memory can't be locked.
- Input buffer size for dsepr/dcap is now calculated correctly.
(This wasn't a problem for qcap.)
- The page size option is now properly passed on from layout to hardcopy,
and from hardcopy to the "lp" interface program.
Large format output should now properly scale down to letter size when
plotted on a laser printer.
- More HPGL operators are handled by emulation software:
AA, AR, CI, CT, XT, YT, TL, EA, ER.
- The "mergelo" utility has been added, to merge layout files.
Directory of What's New Listings
SCRC WWW administrator:
Copyright © G. R. Detillieux, Spinal Cord Research Centre, The University of Manitoba.