Recent Changes to SCRC Data Capture and Analysis Software
(From February 2012 to December 2013, beta release)
G. R. Detillieux
Spinal Cord Research Centre,
The University of Manitoba,
Winnipeg, Canada R3E 0J9
- New features in chanmon:
Tic calibration in input level indicators can now be changed from input voltage
to calibrated levels, using T or L keys.
Added time scale resizing feature,
using "+" and "-" keys to speed up or slow down display.
- Fixed networked capture status check so it doesn't prevent dsepr and asc2run
commands from running when network capture server or A/D device isn't available.
Fixed handling of large error messages in chanmon and cavg's networked capture.
- Added support for National Instruments PCI DAQ devices supported under Linux
using the Comedi drivers and
library in a new networked capture server.
Tested so far using NI PCI-6251 multi-function DAQ device.
- Support for NI USB devices updated to use the latest NI libraries.
Improved configuration and error handling in NI-based networked capture server.
- Changed bottom title in W.F. burst duration and spike train duration graphs
to show when activity burst positions are based on burst end times.
- Added new options to gensspp analysis script: -ym and -yw set marker symbol
shape and size as for genplot.
- Menus and Yes/No responses in graphical programs are now clickable, rather than
having to use the keyboard only. Default text or number entry and "Hit a key"
prompts can also be accepted with a mouse click.
- X Window applications now save their window size and position in a .neuro.xrm
file in the user's home directory.
- Added options to dumprun: -m to get trace data as mV rather than A/D levels,
-csv to get traces dumped as comma-separated values, -d to downsample the
traces dumped using -t or -m options by a specified rate divisor.
- Added downsampling capability to trimfrms as well, allowing a single divisor
for all traces, or separate divisors for each.
Added command-line options to trimfrms so all trimming parameters can be given
on the command rather than being prompted for them.
- Fixed shell script installer to prevent occasional hanging on Cygwin systems.
- Now supports Mac OS X 10.7 and 10.8 under XQuartz app.
- Documentation fixes for getwfdata's -r option. Range must be specified in
Directory of What's New Listings
SCRC WWW administrator:
Copyright © G. R. Detillieux, Spinal Cord Research Centre, The University of Manitoba.